Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Snow fall

Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

When My Phone LED Blinks

When my phone LED blinks purple,
Your face comes to mind like wave ripples.
Your smile in bright light softly,
Makes me to miss u more painfully.

I leave all my work behind,
to see your text my sunshine.
All that miserable workspace,
Shines on your name and face.

That figures which irritates me on my PC
has made me lazy that direct blow of AC.
Becomes cozy and romantic,
Your One single text makes me energetic.

That tune of message makes my ear sooth,
Heavy day then becomes smooth.
As i read your text,
Eagerly i wait for the next.

I reply you with all my heart,
Writing less but smart.
I love you too, used to be my answer,
Now i can only miss you.

These text were once a random,
I am in vain now,
Alone in this rain how?
Still thinking how can i be so dumb.

Was that all i have done?
Made you cry since first we met.
Now i try hard not to cry,
Still my eyes comes to wet.

I find a way to text you again,
Even though I was hard, i am in pain.
When my phone LED blinks purple,
Your face comes to mind like wave ripples.

1 comment: